Drive your ADSL - Your Way!
In today's busy world, it's important to have vital information at your fingertips. Along with our revamped ClientZone and Mobile Apps, we now introduce the MyBandwidth Desktop Widget for OS X. Make sure that you are always just a click away from managing your ADSL the way you want to.
(Latest Version: 2.01)
- Easy Account Swapping
- No matter how many ADSL accounts you have, you can manage them all quickly and efficiently. Just a few easy clicks will make sure your Pure Internet Joy is uninterrupted!
- Bandwidth Usage Graphs
- With precise and easily understandable graphs, you can stay on top of when and how your bandwidth is being used. Make sure you're getting the absolute most from your ADSL!
- Mac OS X
- Purpose built for the Mac OS X Dashboard available in OS X 10.4 upwards. Easily keep track of your usage with a swish of your Magic Mouse.
- ** If you receive an alert stating "The widget can't be opened as it is from an unidentified developer", follow these steps:
- Open your downloads folder and locate the downloaded file.
- Right click (or Control-Click) the downloaded file and choose "Open" from the popup menu.
- When the dialog box warning you about the application being from an unknown developer appears, choose to install the application.