Shaping and prioritisation
- 1 Pure Fibre packages are uncapped, unshaped and unthrottled - There are no usage thresholds so you can use as much data as you like, whenever you like. No throttling or shaping will be applied.
Installation, cabling and lead times
- The installation fee includes cabling up to 30 metres. If your installation requires additional cabling, a site survey will be done, after which you will receive a quote from the applicable last-mile provider. Should you choose to proceed, you will be liable for any additional costs incurred. The additional cabling is directly payable to the applicable last-mile provider.
- 2 Installation lead times are a guide based on averages and will vary. Line activation and connection times need to be added for full turnaround estimation.
- Only applicable to Netstream - Netstream may, in certain cases, charge you directly for installation. Send the invoice to Afrihost and we will credit your account to cover the installation cost.
Save up to R5000 promotion
- 3 Sign up with Pure Fibre today and you can save up to R5000 on setup, activation, migration and hardware costs. Find out more
- Any Frogfoot signup will be charged R997.00 for installation, payable during sign up of Fibre line.
- Any Vumatel or Vuma Aerial signup will be charged R1497.00 for installation, payable during sign up of Fibre line.
- Afrihost reserves the right to change the promotion at any time. While stocks last. E&OE.