- The installation and activation fees are prescribed by the last-mile provider, not Afrihost.
- All packages are for residential signups only. Businesses, unfortunately, cannot sign up for these packages.
- Although we endeavour to keep our coverage data as accurate as possible, we are reliant on the maps provided to us by our last-mile partners, which may sometimes have slight inaccuracies.
Save up to R5000 promotion
- Sign up with Pure Fibre today and you can save up to R5000 on setup, activation, migration and hardware costs. Selected providers only.
- See specific terms under "1 - Installation, cabling and lead times", "2 - Activation fees" and "3 - WiFi router".
- Afrihost reserves the right to change the promotion at any time. While stocks last. E&OE.
Octotel 25/25Mbps Package
- The 25/25Mbps package is only applicable to new signups.
- Existing Clients may not downgrade to the 25/25Mbps package.
- Existing Clients may not migrate to the 25/25Mbps package.
1 - Installation, cabling and lead times
- The installation fee includes cabling up to 30 metres. If your installation requires additional cabling, a site survey will be done, after which you will receive a quote from the applicable last-mile provider. Should you choose to proceed, you will be liable for any additional costs incurred. The additional cabling is directly payable to the applicable last-mile provider.
- Installation lead times are a guide based on averages and will vary. Line activation and connection times need to be added for full turnaround estimation.
- TT Connect will do a pre-installation survey to calculate the amount of extra cabling required for your installation. TT Connect will bill you directly if additional cabling is required. This quote needs to be signed by you and paid directly to TT Connect. Once paid, send the invoice and proof of payment to Afrihost and we will credit your account to cover the installation cost.
The following fibre providers are EXCLUDED from the installation promo. You will be charged the applicable installation fee for the relevant provider during signup.
- Any Frogfoot signup will be charged R997.00 for installation
- Any Link Layer signup will be charged R1497.00 for installation
- Any Vodacom signup will be charged R1725.00 for installation
- Any Zoom Fibre signup will be charged R1497.00 for installation
- Any Lightstruck signup will be charged R999.00 for installation
- Any FibreSuburb Networks signup will be charged R1997.00 for installation
- Any Frogfoot Air signup will be charged R997.00 for installation
- Any Route Networks signup will be charged R1497.00 for installation
- Any Garden Route Fibre Network signup will be charged R1497.00 for installation
- Any Waterfall Access Networks signup will be charged R9543.85 for installation
- Any Comtel signup will be charged R1497.00 for installation
- Any Open Fibre signup will be charged R1997.00 for installation
- Openserve Web Connect is running a free installation promotion until September 2022, after which signups will be charged an installation fee of R2300.00.