Shaping and prioritisation
Installation, cabling and lead times
- The installation fee includes cabling up to 30 metres. If your installation requires additional cabling, a site survey will be done, after which you will receive a quote from the applicable last-mile provider. Should you choose to proceed, you will be liable for any additional costs incurred. The additional cabling is directly payable to the applicable last-mile provider.
- Only applicable to Netstream - Netstream may, in certain cases, charge you directly for installation. Send the invoice to Afrihost and we will credit your account to cover the installation cost.
- TT Connect will do a pre-installation survey to calculate the amount of extra cabling required for your installation. TT Connect will bill you directly if additional cabling is required. This quote needs to be signed by you and paid directly to TT Connect. Once paid, send the invoice and proof of payment to Afrihost and we will credit your account to cover the installation cost.
Save up to R5000 promotion
The following fibre providers are EXCLUDED from the installation promo. You will be charged the applicable installation fee for the relevant provider during signup.
- Any Vumatel signup will be charged R1497.00 for installation
- Any Vuma Aerial signup will be charged R1497.00 for installation
- Any Frogfoot signup will be charged R997.00 for installation
- Any Link Layer signup will be charged R1497.00 for installation
- Any Vodacom signup will be charged R1497.00 for installation
- Any Lightstruck signup will be charged R999.00 for installation
- Afrihost reserves the right to change the promotion at any time. While stocks last. E&OE.