Installation, cabling and lead times
- The installation fee includes cabling up to 30 metres. If your installation requires additional cabling, a site survey will be done, after which you will receive a quote from the applicable last-mile provider. Should you choose to proceed, you will be liable for any additional costs incurred. The additional cabling is directly payable to the applicable last-mile provider.
- TT Connect will do a pre-installation survey to calculate the amount of extra cabling required for your installation. TT Connect will bill you directly if additional cabling is required. This quote needs to be signed by you and paid directly to TT Connect. Once paid, send the invoice and proof of payment to Afrihost and we will credit your account to cover the installation cost.
This is strictly a WiFi only service.
- A WiFi device will be installed at your home and no additional WiFi router will be shipped with your order.
- This device is intended for small properties around 100 square metres.
- Please note that you CANNOT extend your WiFi and you can only connect a maximum of 10 devices at a time.