Your attention is drawn in particular to clauses rendered in bold capitals in these terms. What follows is a summary for your convenience and does not form part of the agreement between you and Afrihost. It is your responsibility to read the clauses referred to:
1. You agree to provide Afrihost with true and correct information in order to provide service to you and give Afrihost permission to process your personal information (clause 4, 14).
2. You agree that these terms may change and that you will check regularly for changes on the Afrihost website (clause 5)
3. You agree that abusive behaviour towards Afrihost's staff or brand will not be tolerated (clause 6).
4. You agree that you will ensure that you choose and be responsible for the the products that suit your needs (clause 8)
5. You agree that failing to pay your Afrihost account on time may lead to account termination and/or administrative fees and possible reconnection fees (clause 10, 16).
6. You agree that either yourself or Afrihost may cancel this contract by giving the other notice (clause 12.1)
7. You limit Afrihost’s liability and indemnify Afrihost for various acts or omissions (clause 17).