AFRIHOST IS OPERATIONAL DURING THE LOCKDOWN AND WE'LL DO OUR BEST TO DELIVER YOUR ORDER AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.
Help via WhatsApp (beta)
Get your questions answered by our friendly support team directly on WhatsApp on your mobile or desktop.WhatsApp Help (Beta)
Help via Website
We have a great support website with guides and troubleshooting, as well as a friendly online chat team.
Help via Email
We provide clients with ticket based support, simply log a ticket and we'll resolve your issue as soon as possible.
Help via Phone
Want to talk to someone over the Phone? No Problem! Please give us a call on 0800 011 000 and we will gladly assist you.
Your attention is drawn in particular to clauses rendered in bold capitals in these terms. What follows is a summary for your convenience and does not form part of the agreement between you and Afrihost. It is your responsibility to read the clauses referred to:
1. You agree to provide Afrihost with true and correct information in order to provide service to you and give Afrihost permission to process your personal information (clause 4, 14).
2. You agree that these terms may change and that you will check regularly for changes on the Afrihost website (clause 5)
3. You agree that abusive behaviour towards Afrihost's staff or brand will not be tolerated (clause 6).
4. You agree that you will ensure that you choose and be responsible for the products that suit your needs (clause 8)
5. You agree that failing to pay your Afrihost account on time may lead to account termination and/or administrative fees and possible reconnection fees (clause 10, 16).
6. You agree that either yourself or Afrihost may cancel this contract by giving the other notice (clause 12.1)
7. You limit Afrihost’s liability and indemnify Afrihost for various acts or omissions (clause 17).
Afrihost may provision IP addresses for use with your Internet Services.
You acknowledge and agree that you will not receive any proprietary or ownership rights in such designation, and that Afrihost may change your IP addresses at any time.
Whether IPv6, public or private IPv4, any IP addresses provisioned by Afrihost for use with your Internet Services is done at Afrihost’s sole discretion.
These terms were last updated 27 Nov, 2020. You can view other versions below.