- HD Voice
- Up to 4 VoIP Accounts
- Headset Support
4-Line Desk Phone
Yealink SIP-T33G is a feature-rich VoIP phone, supporting flexible and secure provisioning. The T33G features Gigabit Ethernet for rapid call handling, programmable keys and high definition sound quality.
No Complicated Setup
1 Year Warranty
Up to 4 VoIP accounts
2.4 inch (320x240px) colour display with backlight
4 programmable context-sensitive softkeys
5 dedicated function keys
24 x 21.5 x 10.5 cm
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone
Handset with Cord
Quick Start Guide
Mac OS X 10.6+
Win Vista SP2+, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10
The Small Print
- These VoIP Phones are only available to South African Residents.
1 Credit Card Budget Payment Plan
- The Credit Card budget payment option is subject to having a credit card with a budget facility. Please note that the full amount will be charged to your credit card at checkout and the monthly credit card repayments are to be made to your Bank and not directly to Afrihost.
- The monthly repayment amount is an approximate figure and will vary depending on your credit card's annual interest rate and the budget period selected. For illustrative purposes, 20% interest was used over 24 months. This interest is determined by your Bank and is not related to Afrihost in any way.
- Credit Card payments are verified immediately, while a delay of up to 5 working days can be expected with Debit Orders for verification and clearing of funds (depending on the bank payment is made from).
- VoIP Phones can currently only be delivered via courier. VoIP Phones can unfortunately NOT be collected at our Rivonia Client Walk-in Centre.
- Our courier will contact each client individually within 2 Business Days (upon clearance of payment). Final delivery will then be subject to client’s availability and available delivery time slots in those areas.
- Deliveries take place during business hours on weekdays, weekends are excluded from all time calculations.
- Delivery is subject to Payment Verification, which can take up to an additional 5 working days for Debit Orders.
- Credit card payments are verified immediately, while a delay of up to 5 working days can be expected with Debit Orders for verification and clearing of funds (depending on the bank payment is made from).
- Afrihost will arrange and pay courier costs for up to one product exchange or return, thereafter clients will be directly responsible for arranging delivery to Afrihost, and any related costs.
“ I can't ask for better service and support! Awesome ISP! ”