Mobile Power in Your Pocket
To make sure you can access the internet on your PC, tablet or smartphone, you'll need the right Mobile Data device to get the very best performance. You can choose between a range of 3G or LTE devices. Our USB devices are perfect for connecting individual PCs, or to use with compatible DSL modems that support Mobile failover. Our Mobile Wi-Fis connect multiple wireless devices, like iPads or iPhones, so you can make sure you and all your peeps can get online at once.
We offer the best brands, at the very best prices - and some devices are further subsidised when you buy them with a Data SIM. We also offer FREE4 delivery of devices to most major cities and towns.
View Mobile Devices or Compare Devices
Industry Leading Service
Our friendly, competent support staff is available 24/7. You never have to worry about someone being available to assist you should you need it.
Besides the delivery cost already being included in the price, you'll be hard-pressed to get these same Mobile Devices at a lower cost anywhere else. Save hundreds, not just cents.
Once payment has cleared, we’ll deliver your Mobile Device to your door - FREE of charge! We can generally deliver Non-RICA goods within 48 hours in major centres. For RICA, our courier will contact you within 2 Business Days to arrange delivery.
No Contracts. No Catch.
You might be thinking there must be some catch to this - why are we offering a superior product and service at such a competitive price? Well, there's no catch - Just a splash of Pure Internet Joy!
Easy Claims Process
No need for office visits or countless calls to process your documents. Simply call us or drop us a mail and we’ll replace your SIM within two business days 3.
No hidden costs or binding contracts. Your Protection Plan is a month-to-month agreement. Should you wish to opt out, just notify us before the 25th of the month.
ClientZone 2.0 allows you to manage your account whenever you want. In cases of theft or loss, you can easily cancel your SIM without having to pick up the phone.
Should your Afrihost Mobile SIM have any defects or stop working as a result of normal wear and tear, we’ll replace it for you*
- Replace SIM
- Month-to-Month Cover
- Instant Cover
R19 PM (Incl. VAT)
* One Protection Plan covers 1 Afrihost issued SIM. If you have multiple Afrihost issued SIMS, each will need it’s own protection plan.
You can add this optional extra during the ordering process when purchasing a mobile data plan/device.
- Huawei E5885
- LTE Mobile Wi-Fi
- Up to 300 Mbps2 Download Speed
- Up to 25 Hours2 Battery Life
- Connect up to 32 Wireless Devices
- Huawei B311
- LTE Fixed Wireless
- Up to 150 Mbps2 Download Speed
- Connect up to 32 Wireless Devices
- 1 x External Antennas
The Small Print
- * General
- These Mobile Devices are only available to South African Residents.
- WARNING: THE HUAWEI B315 BROADBAND SMART HUB ONLY USES A STANDARD MINI SIM CARD. The use of any other sized SIM card (for example Nano or Micro) can damage the device and void the warranty.
- Afrihost is lawfully required to RICA every Afrihost SIM Card with the required RICA documents before you can take delivery.
- To view our RICA process and all acceptable RICA documents, click here.
1 Credit Card Budget Payment Plan
- The Credit Card budget payment option is subject to having a credit card with a budget facility. Please note that the full amount will be charged to your credit card at checkout and the monthly credit card repayments are to be made to your Bank and not directly to Afrihost.
- The monthly repayment amount is an approximate figure and will vary depending on your credit card's annual interest rate and the budget period selected. For illustrative purposes, 20% interest was used over 24 months. This interest is determined by your Bank and is not related to Afrihost in any way.
- Credit Card payments are verified immediately, while a delay of up to 5 working days can be expected with Debit Orders for verification and clearing of funds (depending on the bank payment is made from).
2 Download speed and Battery Life are dependent on a variety of factors such as number of devices connected and signal strength. Your connection speed will also be determined by the maximum speed supported on the network you’re using.
3 A Power Bank is a Mobile Device you can use to charge other devices such as a Mobile Phone or Tablet.
- FREE Delivery is available to most major centres. In some cases, a surcharge may be charged for remote, outlying areas.
- Devices with a total cart value of less than R900 DO NOT qualify for FREE Delivery - a Delivery Fee of R99 will be charged for these devices. The R900 cart value is determined by device cost and Mobile Data package cost over 12 months.
- 48-Hour Delivery for Non-RICA deliveries is not guaranteed, but generally attainable in Major Centres. If not in a prime coverage area it might take a day or two extra to be delivered.
- In the case of RICA deliveries, our courier will contact each client individually within 2 Business Days (upon receipt of parcel at the courier). Final delivery will then be subject to client’s availability and available delivery time slots in those areas.
- Deliveries take place during business hours on weekdays, weekends are excluded from all time calculations.
- Delivery times stated do not include additional delays for payment clearance.
- Credit card payments are verified immediately, while a delay of up to 5 working days can be expected with Debit Orders for verification and clearing of funds (depending on the bank payment is made from).