This is a Midweight to Senior Position
We're looking for a Web and Interface (UI) / Experience (UX) Designer with a passion for creativity and excellence. We are one of the country's largest ISPs and need someone superbly skilled to join our branding and design department - which has all the creative trappings of an advertising agency, and the freedom of an internet company.
The position is for a willing, enthusiastic and meticulous person who will work in the Brand Team under the supervision of the Head of Design. An ideal candidate would have excellent practical knowledge and a strong portfolio of past work.
Your average day would consist of coming up with amazing layouts for our App, Client Portal and sometimes Website, with some conceptualisation and brainstorming on the side.
This is a great career opportunity if you want to hone and further refine your skills in a specialised environment. You’ll have the leeway and resources to create work that makes a significant impact while reaching hundreds of thousands of clients.
Some perks include
- Buckets of Coffee
- DSL or Fibre + Mobile Internet
- Web Hosting
- Various Staff Incentives (Birthday, Joining Anniversary, Performance, Gym and more)
- Provident Fund
- Afrihost Mobile Cellular Plan
- Hard Working
- Positive Attitude
- Team Player
- Looking for a Career, not a Job
- Meticulous Attention to Detail
- Able to work Independently
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Productivity Software - Microsoft Office / Apple iWork / Google Docs
- Prototyping Software (Sketch / Invision)
Bonus Points for any of the following
- PHP Coding
- Design Degree or Diploma
- HTML 5