Social needs you! We’re looking for an awesome person who can tweet, take a selfie and really loves client service.
If you are a client service champ, aspiring social media aficionado and wannabe marketer who wants to work in an awesome team, this is your chance! We’re looking for a person who is very strong and comfortable with client service and wants to learn about digital marketing. By now you get that client service is very important!
What you’ll do every day
- Community Management on Social Media, Forums (Internal and External), Website and the Afrihost App. This involves helping clients with any and all queries they may have.
- Creating and contributing to content for social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, blogs, etc.
- Run competitions and campaigns on Social Media.
- Be prepared to work night shifts and weekends when required.
What kind of person you need to be
- Fun (or so serious that it’s funny).
- Great at communicating and empathising.
- Able to self manage (especially when the wheels come off).
- Able to handle stress with a positive attitude.
- Career orientated.
- Committed to learning and self-development.
Stuff you need to be able to do
- Basic first-line technical support.
- Understand how Social Media works.
- Have great written and telephonic etiquette.
- Be fluent in English (a 2nd or 3rd language will be an advantage).
- Have a good understanding of Afrihost branding and corporate identity.
- Know internet cultural trends.
HOW TO APPLY - IMPORTANT!!
To apply for this job you need to fill out a quick questionnaire which must be sent along with your CV and portfolio (no larger than 4mb). Instructions on where to send your applications are on the application questionnaire. Applicants who fail to comply with this will not be considered for the position. The questionnaire is available for download from this link.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 19 AUGUST 2022