The ideal candidate should have a background in Front-End Development and know their way around Photoshop and Sketch. Our Front-End Team is responsible for hand-crafting the interface components for client facing Order Forms, product management interfaces, all components of the Afrihost website and marketing landing pages.
Your average day would consist of building templates for these platforms, managing content, maintaining components of each platform and building email templates used for marketing & transactional channels.
Tech we use
- HTML 5
- ExpressionEngine CMS (PHP)
- Building client facing email templates used for promotions and system emails.
- Maintaining website content and adding new features.
- Adding new features to the Afrihost Intranet.
- Assist with building marketing landing pages.
- Build out new feature templates and components for client facing Order Forms and product management interfaces.
- Have a good fundamental understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Know your way around Photoshop and Sketch to build out designs provided by the design team.
- Have experience with VueJS.
- Have used a CSS pre-compiler.
- An understanding of Node and Webpack.
- Understand APIs and JSON.
- Have an eye for UI/UX.