The Small Print
- These Mobile Devices are only available to South African Residents.
THE HUAWEI B315 BROADBAND SMART HUB ONLY USES A STANDARD MINI SIM CARD. The use of any other sized SIM card (for example Nano or Micro) can damage the device and void the warranty.
- Afrihost is lawfully required to RICA every Afrihost SIM Card with the required RICA documents before you can take delivery.
- To view our RICA process and all acceptable RICA documents, click here
1 Credit Card Budget Payment Plan
- The Credit Card budget payment option is subject to having a credit card with a budget facility. Please note that the full amount will be charged to your credit card at checkout and the monthly credit card repayments are to be made to your Bank and not directly to Afrihost.
- The monthly repayment amount is an approximate figure and will vary depending on your credit card's annual interest rate and the budget period selected. For illustrative purposes, 20% interest was used over 24 months. This interest is determined by your Bank and is not related to Afrihost in any way.
- Credit Card payments are verified immediately, while a delay of up to 5 working days can be expected with Debit Orders for verification and clearing of funds (depending on the bank payment is made from).
2 Download speed and Battery Life
are dependent on a variety of factors such as number of devices connected and signal strength. Your connection speed will also be determined by the maximum speed supported on the network you’re using.
A Power Bank
is a Mobile Device you can use to charge other devices such as a Mobile Phone or Tablet.
- FREE Delivery is available to most major centres. In some cases, a surcharge may be charged for remote, outlying areas.
- Devices with a total cart value of less than R900 DO NOT qualify for FREE Delivery - a Delivery Fee of R99 will be charged for these devices. The R900 cart value is determined by device cost and Mobile Data package cost over 12 months.
- 48-Hour Delivery for Non-RICA deliveries is not guaranteed, but generally attainable in Major Centres. If not in a prime coverage area it might take a day or two extra to be delivered.
- In the case of RICA deliveries, our courier will contact each client individually within 2 Business Days (upon receipt of parcel at the courier). Final delivery will then be subject to client’s availability and available delivery time slots in those areas.
- Deliveries take place during business hours on weekdays, weekends are excluded from all time calculations.
- Delivery times stated do not include additional delays for payment clearance.
- Credit card payments are verified immediately, while a delay of up to 5 working days can be expected with Debit Orders for verification and clearing of funds (depending on the bank payment is made from).