Junior to Midweight and Midweight to Senior Mobile App Developer.
Applications close . 31 Dec 2023
We’re already a leader of innovation and experience within the digital, telecoms and internet space in South Africa, and we want to push harder towards creating best-of-breed experiences for our client base - one such example is the Afrihost ClientZone App. We're seeking highly talented and experienced Mobile App developers to help us do this. Afrihost has all the trappings of an creative or development agency, along with the freedom of an internet or startup type company.
The position is for a willing, enthusiastic and meticulous person who will work in the Mobile Application Team under the supervision of the Head of Mobile Development. An ideal candidate would have excellent technical knowledge and a strong portfolio of past work.
This is a great career opportunity if you want to push the envelope and further refine your skills in a specialised environment. You’ll have the leeway and resources to create work that makes a significant impact while reaching hundreds of thousands of clients.
What you’ll be responsible for.
- App development.
- App deployment.
- App testing.
- Understanding of corporate identities.
- Understanding of UX and UI.
- Solid understanding of design and usability.
- Can navigate and build from provided wireframe and artwork files.
- As you will be creating apps for technology and telecoms products you need to understand them.
- Mac competency / willing to migrate to Mac.
- Good time management.
- Minimum 2+ years in the field.
- Complete fluency in English.
- Good communication skills to achieve the best outcomes within the team.
- React Native.
- Command Line.
- iOS and Android.
- Web sockets.
- App store deployment.
- Hard working.
- Positive attitude.
- Team player.
- Work independently.
- Attention to detail.
- Motivated to learn.
Some perks for working at Afrihost.
- Buckets of coffee.
- Free internet.
- Free web hosting.
- Staff incentives.
- Provident fund.
- Medical aid.